Sabado, Agosto 27, 2011

Just a teaser of my ever Favorite Japanese Drama


This is one of Hanazakari No Kimitachi E (Hana Kimi) OST titled Ikenai Taiyou (Bad Sun) by Orange Range. This was my LSS (last song syndrome) for weeks when I was still working. The drama was actually a suggestion from one of my friends in Facebook named Anthony Suryadharma. He was a co-player in an FB game Naruto. I want to get entertained at the same time learn the Japanese language by watching Japanese drama at that time so I asked him what are his recommendations. This is one of his choices and I was overwhelmed when I was able to watch it via streaming it online on Mysoju.

I really like watching girl-turns-boy movie and discovering how will it end so I streamed it for days since I am working 6 days a week. I got addicted to it that I even watch it in the office during lunch breaks hahaha! Hayyy...I fall in love with Oguri Shun (Sano Izumi) in the next chapters of the series as well as with Ikuta Toma who plays Nakatsu Shuichi with his bleeding nose hahaha. Darn! I really laugh my ass out watching that scene!

more or less here are the characters
Anyway, I'll go detailed on my next post about the drama. I am aching to watch it again now. I have a copy on my laptop so I can watch it whenever I want :D

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento