Miyerkules, Agosto 24, 2011

First post!

I created 3 blogsites using blogspot just for this day but no content yet. I am on the middle of thinking what I want to share then I told myself why not share the koreanovelas and japanese dramas I had already watched? So the name feeding my drama addiction came up. This may sound like a copycat of Mysoju's banner because its the site where I usually stream online other than Youtube but what can I do, jdoramas and koreanovelas are my stress busters, tee hee!

Though not that big, I am a fan of Japanese anime I appreciate them a lot! I remember when I was in college I see to it that I am at home by 3:30pm everyday just to watch Cardcaptor Sakura, I have this big crush on Lee Syaoran. After that, I fall in love with Tamahome of Fushigi Yuugi and Kenshin Himura or Battusai in Samurai X. I watched Flame of Recca, Dragon Ball, Lupin the III, Trigun with Vash Stampede, and other anime I can't really remember now. A few years ago, I got addicted to Prince of Tennis and even planning to name my first son Ryoma Echizen hahaha! I spend my time watching Alice Academy or Gakuen Alice on Animax too, I think I watched it twice? The characters are really cute as well as the story, especially Mikan and Natsume. Then I discovered Bleach, bought the available cd and when its not finished until the latest episode, I streamed it online. Thank God, until now its not over yet! Same with Naruto! I got pissed off that I turned my interest to koreanovelas...

I'll try to post a review or update about the jdorama and koreanovelas I've already watched soon. This post is a bit long for an introduction, hehe. So ja matta!

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento